DirectID is growing fast and thoughtfully. We are a remote first organisation and have been recognised as one of Scotland’s top 10 most flexible employers. We know we're not just building world-class products but also a world-class team and a set of sustainable development practices that will continue to deliver value as we scale.
We believe that the best work comes from cross-functional, self-organising, and diverse teams that take ownership of their processes and practices. You will be trusted to make things happen.
Our people set us apart and these are some of the words they use to describe our culture: Flexible, Fast, Compassionate, Potential, Professional, Fun.
Our values have grown organically through our behaviours and outcomes, driving everything we do We’re a Clan, With one Shared Vision, For our Customers and Brave at Heart.
This is a key role within the leadership team as we align for significant growth next year. We are currently looking for a Head of Marketing to drive forward our brand, communication strategy, direct marketing and market engagement strategies.
Working closely with the rest of the business you will be responsible for devising, developing and delivering a comprehensive B2B marketing plan that is focused on new customer acquisition.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and ambitious person to join our commercial team and who wants to build a marketing organisation within an innovative, fast-growing Fintech startup.
- Proven track record of marketing management experience with a tech or SaaS company
- Experience broadcasting a new brand – we've just rebranded earlier this year and are still implementing it on various channels & products
- Digital marketing experience in updating, maintaining and optimizing multi-channel marketing programmes
- Content marketing strategy and collateral development
- PR & Communications experience in managing all external and internal PR & communications
- Brand building experience to ensure consistent communication of our mission and values across all channels and will ensure that the integrity of the brand is maintained and always promoted
- Experience managing, measuring and monitoring the effectiveness of all marketing and communications activities
- Budget and supplier management experience
- Experience as a spokesperson and ambassador for the company
- Great communication skills including written, verbal, presentation and social media
- The ability to grow, motivate and inspire a brilliant team
- Experience working with Fintech’s as clients or working for a Fintech firm
- A team of passionate interesting people committed to your success.
- Challenging problems to solve.
- We're a growing company your contributions will be valued.
- £60k gross/pension/EMI share scheme.
- Continuous Professional Development budget (CPD).
- Uncapped bike to work scheme.
- Monthly recharge time.
- Clan events and workshops.
- Generous holiday allowance (we will insist you take it!).
- Home working contribution to set up (get comfy we want you to stay)
- Ask us about Flexible Working