We take the protection of your privacy, security and personal data very seriously
At the ID Co. it is our mission to create trust online and this starts with your trust in us
The ID Co. builds products based on bank data, helping companies to better understand their customers and make better-informed decisions about them. DirectID, an ID Co. product, is global credit and risk platform that leverages the identity and data from an individual’s bank account to help them get access to financial products and services. While the platform is used for a range of use cases our focus is addressing credit-risk, affordability, cashflow, identity, KYC/AML and related business pains.
The ID Co., trading as DirectID, respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data.
Our commitment to you:
- Be transparent on the purpose for which your information is being collected, stored, used and disclosed.
- Make it clear what information is being collected, stored, used and disclosed.
- Follow best practice industry standards and use bank-level security measures to protect your information.
- Ensure we take reasonable steps to comply with country specific personal data and privacy principles and codes. We operate within the EU Privacy Shield however it is important that you understand your data may cross borders.
- Your personal data is never shared with another company without your consent.